This is me.
I believe passionately in eliminating dependence on cars and making cities friendly for transit, bicycles, and pedestrians.
Car-oriented planning worsens global poverty, makes cities unlivable, and is a critical root of climate change.
- Bicycles are excellent. Also coffee.
- I'm bilingual in English and Spanish and have been a UX designer, UI localizer, & accessibility researcher.
- Hackerspaces and free culture bring me joy. Building beautiful things keeps me going.
- I'm a feminist and a creator-participant in tech communities for women, & genderqueer people.
- Sometimes I play music, take pictures, climb rocks and trees, and try to cook.
- Equality for all. Tikkun olam. Beginner-mind.
I'm on various islands in the Archipelago of Social Media: Flickr, Twitter, Google+ and Github.
You can also email me at email@example.com.